Monday, May 21, 2012

Our lives

Being married is such a wonderful gift. Having a husband like Jon, is my gift from God. Everyone has issues come up in their lives that makes life difficult. If one is lucky, you have someone by your side that makes those things a bit easier to deal with.

Jon is that someone for me. I don't have any idea how I would face my life without his love next to me. I have days with my MS that I can't move much at all. Days where I feel like nothing is going my way. Jon is always right there with me, helping me in any way that I need help. Sometimes that gets annoying, but for the most part; I am blessed and know it.

There are days when I can't get out of bed. It's hard but unfortunately it is part of my life living with MS. Jon is always there to help me from room to room. I don't know how he manages to make me feel better on those days, but he always does.

Without him, I would have given up already. Where would I be without his help and his support? I don't know, but I can tell you it wouldn't be in a very good place. I am so blessed, our daughters are blessed to have a dad in their lives that love them the way Jon does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment