Sunday, April 8, 2012

I love my husband

Jon is an amazing man. He moved half way across the map, so that my MS wouldn't flare up so badly. He took on the responsibility of three daughters when he didn't have to. He married someone that more than likely won't be around more than a few years max.

Every day he makes sure that the girls and I have what we need. Even things we may not need but want. He takes the time to listen to me when I talk, that is a huge thing to me. Sometimes I don't have the words to put together to tell him why I am upset or hurt or whatever. He sits there and waits until I can try to piece enough words together to make him understand me.

No marriage is perfect, we all have our ups and downs. But when two people can talk through their issues, its as perfect of a relationship as you can get. Jon makes sure that we do just that. Yes we argue, but in the end we talk it out. We don't go to bed upset with the other. We always tell the other we love one another, because no matter what the day brings,we are in love with each other.

Jon my love -- I love you with everything I am. My heart and soul belong to you, my husband. No matter what we will face in this life, together we face it all. Thank you for being the husband that I have looked my entire life for. Thank you for loving me in ways I never thought possible. Thank you for being patient with me. I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment