Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not looking for love

Sometimes when we least expect to find love, it appears out of nowhere. It is how we choose to handle the situation that determines if we find love. Do you open your mind to new possibilities or has your past drawn a heavy curtain around your heart?


Our lives can be lead down a rocky road or we can choose to let go of the past and see the world with new vision. If we are to have a happy and healthy life, we must choose to let go of hurt and anger. No one other than ourselves can live our lives for us. We must accept that love can be found when we least expect it.


I say this from experience. Two years ago I thought that I had found my soul mate. What I instead found was someone that had a family he was with that didn't include me. Yes, we live and learn. That was a hard lesson but one I am glad to have had. Now I know what to stay away from.

Ladies, let me talk to you here for a minute. If the man you are seeing doesn't have much time to spend with you, he isn't worth yours. If he calls like clock work at the same time on the same nights, ask yourself why he is always predictable. Is he totally honest with you? Does he only tell you things that sound too good to be true?

The reason could be that you are only a convenience for him. Maybe just maybe he is only in the 'relationship' with you for what you give him in the bedroom. Sure he may have all the words you are wanting to hear, but that doesn't make those words true. Sometimes they just read us like a book, and tell us what they know we want to hear.





Yes, as I said a lesson learned.

Coming up in my next post...

Love in the Last Place Expected.

Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment