Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Day at home!

Yes that's right, another day at home! My sweet loving Jon is HOME! You have no idea how difficult it was to keep my mouth shut about him coming home. He has been home just two weeks now. We are still re-adjusting to having him home. And he is adjusting to being home as well.

We have just at three weeks until the wedding! I am so excited, I can't believe that we are finally going to be married. I never thought I would do the whole marriage thing again. But I am so very proud to know that he will be my husband until I take my last breath. I can not think of a better man to spend the rest of my life with. Jon IS the better half of my soul.

I don't know how much time I am going to have over the next few weeks for writing. So please forgive me if I don't keep this blog updated as often as I was before Jon came home. I will do my best to update as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment