Monday, March 19, 2012

It's official!

It is finally official! Jon and I are now legally married. We had the most special wedding I could have imagined. Jon looked amazing in his tux. I wore a white wedding gown for the first time ever. Our oldest and our youngest girls each sang a song during the ceremony. They did an awesome job! I am so proud of them for overcoming their fears of singing in public.

My good friend Dale is a minister so he performed the ceremony. Another friend is a photographer and offered to take our wedding pictures. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law did the cake. My father-in-law and brother catered our reception dinner.

Everything went over very well! I have never been happier in my entire life. Jon has been so amazing through all of my hysteria with wedding planning.

Four days after we were married we moved our new family from Illinois to Texas. It is one huge difference. We went from small hick town to huge metro area in a span of a two day drive. Jon drove the entire way and for the most part needed to be pried out of the truck at the end of our days drive.

We now live in a town where you don't have to drive two hours from home to go to a decent store. Instead you drive across the street to find almost anything your heart desires. Such a massive change. We are loving every second of our new hometown though.

Tomorrow we spend the day in search of our new home. Fun times. Can't wait to get settled and be able to finally relax.

I'll be back to posting more often as soon as I can after we get things in order again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment