Saturday, September 24, 2011

A better day.

Scratching his head.
This morning I had the pleasure of waking up to a surprising yet completely amazing text from my sweet Jon.He had sent me the best news I could have hoped for. Our four days of leave we had both been upset over losing, it's back on! What does that mean? It means that in October I get to travel a 24 hour drive to be able to spend four amazing days to be with Jon before he heads to Afghanistan.

To say that I am shocked and happy would be a total understatement. I am so beyond thrilled! I was so heartbroken that Friday morning had been the last I would be able to see him until next year. To wake up to the news that I will be able to spend four of the most exhilarating days with my soldier made my year.


I am excited to say the least. I am looking so forward to those days. You never know what it is like to not be able to wake up in the arms of the man you love, until it is taken away from you. For those four days, I get to have that back. Four days of being able to feel his heart beating next to mine! Four days of feeling his breath against my neck. Four days of total bliss!

Jon my dear love,

thank you so much for making my day full of excitement. You made me have something to look forward to before your homecoming. I love you so very much. When you see me in October just remember; it's not fat, it's baby. LOL Our little bundle is growing so much every day.

I love you,

Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment