Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday September 26th, 2011-- Doctor Day

Today was my first doctor appointment. The doctor agreed with my dates. It seems that I am due April 26th though. I was thinking more of April 30th. It's only four days.So anyway the doctor says:


Due April 26th
7 weeks today
baby is small measuring in at 5 weeks
heartbeat good
need to see a different doctor for the pregnancy.

 That's all good news! She says that everything seems to be progressing fine.The reason for me showing already? Well, according to her I have a high fluid level. Which to me is excellent news since I usually have a problem with low fluid.

It's still too soon to get my hopes up yet, but I am getting more excited every day that everything is okay for baby.I'm still wishing that Jon would be able to have time at home around the delivery date. I would give anything to have him by my side to welcome our little one into this world. I know however that it is highly unlikely that he will be able to be here. That's okay, one of the nurses can film the delivery for me thankfully.

Either way Jon will be made a part of the miracle of life.

Jon,

You are such a huge part of my life. Every day we spend together (yet separated by miles) reminds me that you have to hold on to what you have because you never know when it will slip from your arms. My arms are always here waiting for you to slip back into them, right back where you belong. Thank you for the little miracle that we created together. I can't wait to see that smile on your face when you get to see him or her for the first time.

I love you my sweet husband,

Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment