Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Dec. 30th, 2011

Tonight the girls, mom and I had PSP class. I taught all four of them how to use masks, make animated text and add borders and frames to their pictures! It was so much fun. The girls had a great time, and grandma took notes so she could remember the steps later. For me it was fun, I had to remember the steps without my computer in front of me. Usually I'm sitting at my laptop and don't think about the steps to do any of it. This time I didn't take my laptop to the kitchen. I still enjoyed it though.

So tomorrow night is the big night of the year; New Year's Eve. My resolution? To try to remember that I am not the only one that has a gaping hole in my life where Jon should be. Is that my only one? Nope, I hope to have lost 15 pounds by April. How do I plan on making that small hope into reality? Usually starting in March I hit the streets walking, this year I plan on hitting the gym until it gets nicer weather. Then I will take to the streets to enjoy all the views of our city.

Fifteen pounds and I have just at 4 months to accomplish that goal. I can do that! Here I come gym!

I love you Jon,

Until later

0 comments:

Post a Comment