Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Oct. 14th, 2011

Baby bump




 
Today has been a busy day. Plans are coming along nicely for my upcoming trip to Jon. With all the arrangements working out so well, I have finally let myself get excited about the trip. This will be the best four days of my life next to  the days our daughters were born.

Car reservation made, hotel reservation confirmed, train tickets purchased. Now all I have left is to get packing. Well that and a crap load of laundry. I plan on packing being over by Monday except last minute things that I will pack the morning I leave.

I hate letting things go to the last minute. I still have plenty of time to get all the girls school work printed and gone over with grandma. Grandma; she is a life saver. I have no idea what I would do without her. She means so much to me. It's nice having someone here that takes such great care of the girls when I'm not home. I know that their school is in good hands with her.

As for me, well today I realized just how big these babies are making me get. Yeah four days between belly pictures and you can certainly tell the difference. I am going to be as big as a house when this pregnancy gets closer to the end. By the time I get to see Jon, he may very well want to turn around and run the other way with as big as I have gotten. Nah, I'm only teasing I know he will think I still look good (he just got new glasses and is still that blind!).

Today was a busy day for Jon as well. Even so, he still took a few minutes out of his busy schedule to call me. It's things like that, that show someone you care that makes all the difference in the world.

This post would have been earlier this evening had it not been for our internet being down. The company said it was something about one of the fiber optic lines being cut somehow. They said it would be at least six  a.m. before it was fixed. Thank you goodness it is working now.


Jon my sweet love,

Just a short amount of time is left before I will be back in your arms. I am counting the days love. I hope that your day was at least tolerable. I love you so very much sweetheart. If you check out the baby bump pics page, you can see the picture mom took tonight. The difference is pretty darn visible. Those last two belly bump shots are just four little days apart.

I love you,

Betty

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you I love you, and the girls also.

Post a Comment