Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Oct. 15th, 2011

Well this has been one long day. No internet until just now. It's a long day without it. This post will be short tonight, hopefully the net won't go back out before I can publish the post.

I helped dad close off the front porch today, at least it keeps the wind out. It makes it a little warmer too. We're putting a heater out there to help with warmth too.

Jon has a funny sense of humor. he just took over my laptop as I am sitting here writing this post. All of a sudden my mouse went nuts. LOL Okay baby, I love you but not while I'm writing love. Oh how I can't wait to see you. I miss you so very much my love. I miss that sense of humor.

 Well I am mostly packed. Just a few odd and end things that will have to wait until trip day. Not long now love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment