Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Oct. 17th, 2011

Jon and I Deployment Ceremony Day



I love this picture even though it has that dark spot on it. It was taken on his Deployment Ceremony Day. I hated that he was leaving, but I was thrilled to see him again. It had only been two days since I had seen him. I was only about 4 weeks at the time. I looked huge already. I started showing early with this pregnancy. I am so glad that we had the girls taking these pictures. They are learning a little at a time how to take good pictures.

Today has been a little stressful. I had a lot of things to do today. I woke up late after not getting to bed til after four a.m. Less than five minutes after getting out of bed, Jon called me. It was great being able to hear his voice first thing in the morning. Then I had to run to Wal-Mart to pick up razor blades for Jon. Then back to the house I went to get them boxed up with some other things I had to ship him. Next it was off to the post office to get the package mailed off. Then back to the house to pick up negatives to take to Wal-Mart to have them put onto disk.

After that back home to wait two hours for Wal-Mart to get the DVD done. Then back to pick it up. Once back home I had three sets of pictures to go through that we have had taken over the last three months. Going through those was time consuming. I had to make sure that all pictures that I had in 5x7 size, I also had in 8x10 size. Mom gets the 5x7 and Jon and I keep the 8x10's. Then I had to make sure mom and dad both had wallet size of as many of the poses as I had wallets of.

After all of the pictures were taken care of, it was time to get back on my laptop to get things uploaded onto the external. It has been a long day, but everything is pretty much finished at this point. Now I am able to sit and breathe and try to get this post put up. Tomorrow is another long day. Girls school work, and getting as much printed for them as I can. That way they will have plenty to work on while I am on my little vacation.

Then since mom will be taking care of their school work while I'm gone, I will need to sit down with her and go over what I need them working on everyday. Somewhere in the middle of all of that, I need to find time to get my hair cut and colored. I'm going to have my hair short again. I have been putting it off because Jon likes it longer. Now it is just getting to long for me, and well lets face it at thirty seven I have more gray hair than I like. So coloring it is a necessary to do on my list.

It will be a busy day, but one that I am looking forward to. It means that my trip is getting closer. I am getting more excited by the day.

My dearest Jon,

I love you so very much. I can't wait for you to see my new hair color. It will be different than you are used to seeing me in. I know you aren't going to like how short my hair is going to be, but honestly I can't stand the length of it anymore. I hope that it doesn't upset you being that short. I do love you my sweet husband.


Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment