Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Oct. 12th, 2011

What makes a writer? What makes an author? Did you answer those two questions the same way? Most people will say that both are a person that writes. That is yet isn't true. An author most would agree is someone who has had at least one book published. So what the heck does this have to do with this blog?

I have been sitting here tonight trying to work on one of the five books that I have started already. I have interest from a publishing firm on one of the books. Yet that is not the one that I feel motivated to write as of right now. I have no desire to work on my paranormal fantasy books (either of them), I have no desire to work on my romance novel. My novel about domestic violence is coming along fairly nicely. My other book in progress, well that needs inspiration to get anywhere near. That inspiration has been evading me like the plague.

So where does that leave my in progress books? You guessed it, still sitting here on this hard drive. Instead I have been working on blogs. Yes, I did say blogs. I have this blog, another older blog, and a new blog that I just started last night. Not all of my writing is audience friendly though. You will not get a link to the other blog here on this site. The new one isn't kid friendly.

I have been having fun working on it since last night. I have it all nice and pretty, and after I get some more content on the blog I will open it to readers. For now, I want content on there first.


Today I had a great time out shopping. I am trying to get everything set up and in order for my trip. I don't like waiting until the last minute to start getting ready. The girls and I drove to Evansville Indiana to shop. We had a great time and little Boo had her ears pierced.

Jon,

I almost have everything I had planned on for our up coming visit. I can't wait to see you.  Our time together is going to be memorable to say the least. I love you very much. I hope that you had a decent day. My day was fun. Boo looks so cute.

Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment