Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Oct. 22nd, 2011

Bear used with permission from www.creddy.at

Well, today has been a long day. Boring in every way. I haven't done much. I got a few programs installed on our desktop for the girls. Rose has been having fun playing with Paint Shop Pro today. The image above was done using PSP as well. I love those cute little bears.

I have been a PSPaholic for going on eight years now. I can remember a time before people on the net thought much about copyright. In PSP groups back then no one bothered putting the copyright information on their tags. I was around for the big change, when everyone started becoming more aware and using the © info on their tags. I was there when a lot of artists started going to Pay to Use (PTU).

I watched companies form and fade away that helped artists to keep their images safe. A lot of things have changed over the years in image creation on the net. I used to have so much fun with creating these tags. I stopped about two years ago when life just got to hectic. Now that things have slowed down, I am once again having fun with it.

The groups of the day (MSN groups) have been gone a few years now. You don't see the numbers of members in groups on other sites as what MSN groups had. I do miss my old group buddies. We hung out online all the time back then. We all learned PSP tricks together. We learned the © ins and out at the same time together.

It's fun working with Rose now teaching her what I learned all those years back when I started PSP. Lea and Boo now want to learn as well. Guess what? I feel a nice long art class coming up! Well, I have yet another blog to get to, and more playing in PSP. So I am cutting this post short tonight.

Jon,

I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to be able to see you again. There are so many things that I would love to talk to you about. I know though when I see you, talking will be the furthest from my mind. I just want to curl up next to you and listen to your heart beating. I love you my love.


Betty

2 comments:

Boo Johnson said...

I am the first one to comment on you but your blog is the best I love that you do paint shop pro I love you mom.

Faith Rose said...

Thanks for the comment last night mom I love you so much!Love your psp work

Post a Comment