Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday Oct.1st, 2011

Hello friends!

Last night turned out to be a pretty darn good night. I was able to talk to Jon. Not only talk to him though, I got to see him on Skype! Skype is my new best friend. It's not as good as him being home, but it sure as heck beats not being able to see him at all.

Somehow, just that time of being able to reconnect with Jon made all the difference in the world. Today has been a pretty awesome day. It's cold (which I hate) but even that wasn't enough to make my mood falter. I am in love with the best man in the world! He knew I was having a tough time dealing with this whole deployment, so he took the time out of everything he has going on, to spend time with me on Skype.

It was amazing. Our girls got to see their dad and talk to him for a few minutes. Our family is content once again. It may not seem like much to some of you. But when you are missing the part of your family that holds you together; it is a huge deal.

Tonight's post is going to be a short one. I have so much to do. And I am waiting for Jon to call, or video call.

Jon,

My dear sweet Jon. Trying to come up with enough words to explain what last night meant to me is difficult. There really isn't enough words to describe how wonderful it made me feel to be able to see you. I have known I was blessed from the night we met, but last night showed me that much more how much you truly care. Thank you for making my night easier.

I love you,

Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment