Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Oct. 5th, 2011


This gorgeous smiling man in this photo, is my wonderful husband and loving soldier Jon. He is an amazing man. Not only does he serve this country, he works very hard to make sure that his family has every thing we need. He is always concerned with making sure we are all happy, entertained, and above all else taken care of.

He has become such a huge part of our lives. Jon has shown that he loves our girls in every way that a dad is supposed to love his kids. He asks about them every day, wanting to know how they are doing with school and what they are up to when he calls. When he left here to head to his training he kept asking how the girls were handling him leaving. He worries daily about how they are dealing with him being gone. He has made a wonderful dad to these girls. They sure love him! They ask about him every day, wanting to know how he is doing and if he is still in a safe place.

Jon has brightened my life in so many ways. Never in my life have I been so happy and content. I know without any doubt, with Jon is where I am meant to be. Jon knows he wasn't my first love, he knows he wasn't the first man I was with (obviously). What I know; is that he is meant to be my last everything. I will forever be Mrs. Jonathan Johnson, I couldn't be more ecstatic. I love Jon with every breath I take.

Having Jon encouraging me to continue my writing certainly makes me overcome with emotions. No one in my life has ever been behind me in anything I have done. Jon stands tall next to me through everything. It is an awesome feeling to know he loves me so much.

The end of the month is coming soon. Most of the time I don't look forward to the Halloween holiday. This year is so different, I have so many things to look forward to. My trip to spend time with Jon, the upcoming birth of our babies, learning more about their personalities, and Jon's homecoming! This is a year of changes that I can't wait to experience.

Each day that brings us closer to Jon's deployment, is also a day closer to his homecoming.


Jon my love,


Blessing ----  the act or words of a person who blesses

 You are a blessing my love. Every day spent loving you and being loved by you is a blessing that I am very thankful for. My life has been so much brighter since you walked up to me and started talking. I am thankful that you weren't so shy that afternoon. Things have been a very quick roller coaster haven't they? One day up and the next, making us wonder what would be next.


Things have been happening so fast, we have a lot going on. Deployment and babies. Wow, we have a full life ahead of us. I can't wait for every day of it either. We will make it through it all as long as we do it together. 


I love you,


Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment