Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Oct 19th, 2011

My sweet Jon and his mom.

This photo was also taken by our daughters. It was taken the day of Jon's Deployment Ceremony. I love this picture because it is one of the very few that we have of the two of them together. Jon actually smiled without it being a goofy one. Mom looks so happy.

Today was a pretty boring day. I woke up to a strange set of messages from Jon. I think that he was half asleep as he was texting me. I texted him back with a good morning. He called just a few minutes later. I love talking to Jon, and we always find a lot of interesting things to talk about. His buddies think it's strange that we can sit on the phone talking for hours at a time. I don't think it's weird. We love one another and enjoy talking. We also learn new things about each other all the time.

The girls are having a fun time getting their characters down for their upcoming novels. Today they worked on the supporting characters. They now have their supporting players and the main characters too. Tomorrow they get to work on the villain's in their stories.

Well, tonight is a short post night. I have another story to get written before it gets too late.

Jon,

I love you baby. I'm going to get started on the other nightly story. I love you and I want to say thank you for everything today. This mornings conversation was very nice. I'm glad that we talked as openly as we did. It helped me out more than you know. I know you have no idea of my plans for our time together. I will just say that we are going to have a great time.

I miss you love,

Betty

1 comments:

Boo Johnson said...

I love the comment I love you mom

Post a Comment